Husky air compressor model no. H1503TP

5 years 5 months ago #2688 by kalamarockfarmer
Replied by kalamarockfarmer on topic Husky air compressor model no. H1503TP
Taking it to a shop for inspection means I have to pay for that and if it's the pump, I don't want to be responsible for that cost. Please send an RMA for me to return it to you . My compressor was working fine until the belt broke. Then I tried to remove the crank shaft so that when I got a new belt I could put it on. While trying to remove the bolt that holds the fan to the crankshaft I snapped the head off the bolt. I looked through your parts catalogue on line and it says the crankshaft is not available and suggested I buy a new pump. And I did. As in previous letters, it did not work. So I would like to send it back and have you pressure check it and see if will exceed 155 psi. The pressure control switch is set for ON at 125 psi and OFF at 155 psi. As I mentioned before the safety pressure release valve pops off at 122 psi which doesn't make sense. So if the pump I am returning will reach pressure of 155 psi or better then the problem is the over pressure release valve on my old unit and/or the pressure control switch. If you can find a crank shaft for my old unit, I can order a pressure release valve, a new pressure control switch, and belt. This would fix the old compressor. If the crank is not available I will have to replace the pump. In that case I will need the pump plus the pressure release valve, extra belt, and pressure control switch. If you are able to find a crankshaft for my unit, keep the pump and issue me a refund, and I will use that refund to pay for the crankshaft, pressure release valve, belt, and pressure control switch.
darryl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #2689 by kalamarockfarmer
If all this fails send me a compressor replacement suggestion from your company.
darryl

5 years 5 months ago #2692 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Husky air compressor model no. H1503TP
What was your order number or email address so that I can issue the RMA?

Master Tool Repair

5 years 5 months ago #2695 by kalamarockfarmer
Order date was 9/26/18, order no. 592671, email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I pulled the over pressure valve and it is rated at 170 psi.
Darryl

5 years 5 months ago #2697 by skatingtoolman
Replied by skatingtoolman on topic Husky air compressor model no. H1503TP
Darryl,
Are you sure that you ordered this from Master Tool Repair?
I can't find your order in our system by your email address or by that order number.

Master Tool Repair

5 years 5 months ago #2699 by kalamarockfarmer
I am going to purchase a pressure switch, and pop off valve, and reassemble my compressor and test it before I return the pump. I looked on your parts page on your site for the pressure safety valve and it does not state the pop off pressure amount. It needs to be 170 psi . If it is I want to order it. Please advise.

By the way, to help you locate my purchase, I have two jpgs that I can send you.... One is a copy of the bill of lading showing Master Tool as the company that FINI USA Corp sent the pump too, and the other one is a copy of our bank account showing that we paid 107.00 to Master Tools on 9/28/2018. (it is the second listing from the bottom on the statement) however, your email program does not appear to allow for attachments. Would you like me to mail those to you in the U.S. mail? If so please provide an address and I will do that immediately and mark it to your attention.

In the mean time is there any info on that bill of lading that would help you find my purchase history with you? Also, the email that I might have used could have been my wife's email which is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Darryl

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds