Conversion Kit 044031

2 years 6 months ago #3586 by DannyB4UGO
Conversion Kit 044031 was created by DannyB4UGO
I have recently watched several utube videos featuring a gentleman named Eric and Joe.  The videos are old but I was hoping one are the other was still with Master Tool.  My compressor needs the conversion kit mentioned above however since my feed line from the compressor to the tank measured 1/2 inch the conversion kit number may be different.  It's an old Black Max air compressor Model B165b500-25 and has a serial number of Tf)910177.  I sure hope Joe and/or Eric monitors this forum are that some one does that can help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago #3589 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Conversion Kit 044031
Thanks for the question Danny, and I'm sorry for the long delay in this reply! We're switching our forums to a completely new platform so we don't monitor this site too often any longer.
I believe I already assisted you and ordered the conversion kit for you, can you confirm?

Thanks!

Eric T.
The following user(s) said Thank You: okmarts2

2 years 5 months ago #3600 by okmarts2
Replied by okmarts2 on topic Conversion Kit 044031
Okmarts provide many engineering parts. If you are interested in its websites, you can browse it. Okmarts industrial online store provides various quality industrial products, servo amplifier, servo motor, servo driver, frequency converter, solenoid valve, overhaul kits, Thyristor. Autonics hollow shaft encoder E80H30-1024-6-L-5

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds