Senco 601 pro framer

10 years 2 months ago #291 by harleyjoe1
Senco 601 pro framer was created by harleyjoe1
I have a senco 601 pro framer and having a problem with not nailing. I have ordered some parts from you but that has not fixed the problem. it will shoot 1 nail but the ram rod will not go back up, it stays in disdcharge mode and air leaks from the exhaust port. The parts I have replaced came in the BA0159 repair kit. Any help with my problem would help a lot.

Thanks
Raymond

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #299 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Senco 601 pro framer
I think the issue is in the Head Valve, in the Cap of the gun; it could be that the Head Valve isn't operating so it doesn't exhaust the air like it should (e.g. o-rings dry-rotted).
Also, the Exhaust Seal on the Cylinder itself could be defective.

Since you replaced the Firing Valve parts, the next step would be to replace the Head Valve/Cylinder parts (YK0360 Kit).
Make sure the gun is very clean, then lube up all of the o-rings very well and throw in a few drops of pneumatic tool oil.

You can take the cap off and inspect all of the o-rings and seals in the Head Valve & Cylinder, but most likely you'll need to install the Repair Kit.
Typically this problem is due to a defective Exhaust Seal on the Cylinder or bad o-rings in the Head Valve.
Hope this helps.
- MTR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds