central pneumatic nailer

8 years 7 months ago #1186 by chriscom32
central pneumatic nailer was created by chriscom32
Good day to you, i am new to this forum an i have a ? about my budget nailer , do you carry the o rings for the 18 gauge 2 in 1 Nailer ,stapler from central pneumatic sold by Harbour Freight ,i know it's a cheap brand but it works great for my uses. The driver does not retract ,as it should .

chriscom32
:} :}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #1187 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic central pneumatic nailer
Thanks for the post!

Do you have the model number of the nailer? This will certainly help; it should be a 5-digit model# I believe.

Honestly, I doubt parts are available for it as Harbor Freight doesn't offer parts for many of their nailers (and other equipment). But, with the model# I'll be able to tell for sure.

- MTR

8 years 7 months ago #1188 by chriscom32
Replied by chriscom32 on topic central pneumatic nailer
Thanks for the feedback, the closest thing to a model # is 68019 -Thanks again for trying hope you do have the O rings

chriscom32

8 years 7 months ago #1190 by MTR-Admin
After researching this I found that parts are only available through Harbor Freight directly at 1-800-444–3353.

You may have a discontinued nailer so they may or may not have parts available. I'm sorry we can't help beyond that, but HB has these proprietary units made overseas for them and at the price point, they figure why offer replacement parts; this is unfortunately part of the "throw away" tool culture you see more and more of nowadays.

Hopefully they will have the parts available for you. Thanks again for the post.

- MTR

8 years 7 months ago #1191 by chriscom32
Replied by chriscom32 on topic central pneumatic nailer
I wish to thank you for all your help ,i am really grateful will try them and see,thanks again.

chriscom32

8 years 7 months ago #1193 by MTR-Admin
I didn't help much, but you're welcome. Best of luck!

- MTR

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds