Briggs pressure washer

9 years 10 months ago #586 by schatzie
Briggs pressure washer was created by schatzie
I have a Briggs model 020227-0 pressure washer. The pump model is 192568. It will not pick up soap. I have already changed the ball and spring goes after the soap tube.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #588 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Briggs pressure washer
Thanks for the post!

Usually the reason these units will not pick up from the chemical injection is an obstruction in the passage to or thru the valve body. Most of the time it is from a build up of mineral deposits from the water or some debris that has entered the valve body, this obstructs the passages that allow the pressure from the pump to pull the chemicals into and thru to the gun. Sometimes you can remove the injector valve and clean out the cavity with a small pick or brush and this will resolve the issue or you may have to remove the valve body and inspect and clean it. All of this assumes that the feed line, injector valve and connections are good and there is an adequate supply of soap or soluble chemical that can feed through the line without clogging it and no extreme bends in the line.

Hope this helps.

- MTR

9 years 10 months ago #592 by schatzie
Replied by schatzie on topic Pressure Washer
Thank you for the imfo. My pump model is 193568. Where can I get some imfo on removing this valve.

9 years 10 months ago #593 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Pressure Washer
I've attached the Manual for this model for you, this info should be located in this Manual under Maintenance. If you can't find it you can certainly contact a technical rep at Briggs & Stratton by calling 800-444-7774.

I hope this helps!
- MTR
Attachments:

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds