Husky 1750 Hose Replacement

9 years 11 months ago #495 by klavant
Husky 1750 Hose Replacement was created by klavant
Hi, I am replacing the high pressure hose on my 1750 and need help determining where the trigger spring goes inside of the gun, after the replacement hose is connected. I am generally good with figuring things out and figure the spring can only go in 1 or 2 spots, but the shell won't seem to go back together. Can someone tell me or provide a picture of this so I can finish my repair?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #496 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Husky 1750 Hose Replacement
I've scoured the Owners Manual and there's no diagram depicting the Gun Assy at all, much less the Spring.
I would honestly contact a Husky tech rep directly at 1-888-550-1606 for this information. Unfortunately I've never diagnosed or disassembled this particular model before.

- MTR

9 years 11 months ago #497 by klavant
Replied by klavant on topic Husky 1750 Hose Replacement
They were my first call and suggest I buy a new one. I laughed. I just trying to see if someone has a pic of the internal gun...

9 years 11 months ago #499 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Husky 1750 Hose Replacement
I have seen similar machines and there are no parts for the gun handle that I can find or even a parts breakdown for the gun. The spring is either a return for the trigger or a part of the locking mechanism; it would be hard to say without looking directly at the mechanism or a breakdown of it. When I am not sure of something I will lay the handle half down flat and reassemble the mechanism into the half piece and work the mechanism to see how it operates, then it’s usually obvious where the parts go. Sorry I can’t be more help but it looks like the handle is sold as an assembly only – no breakdown to see how it is assembled.

- MTR

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds