Model: 2600, HU80709, HU80911

9 years 11 months ago #482 by scott76
Model: 2600, HU80709, HU80911 was created by scott76
My pressure washer is like new. used maybe ten times tops 5 or 6 years old but like new...has good pressure and works fine....

I have 2 leaks by the pump underneath it...one is a steady stream not spray from what looks like part 23 the thermal release valve but it sprays straight out the front not back where it screws in like the diagram shows....the other leak looks like part 46 soap injection kit (I think)....this leak is a spray...As i look at the part however it does not look like I can unscrew it...there is nothing to grab onto....

Is this a common break or problem......can I fix this or does it need a new pump even though I have pressure?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #483 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Model: 2600, HU80709, HU80911
Thanks for the post!

It's a little difficult to be sure without diagnosing it myself (of course) but it sounds like the leaks could be repaired with a thermal valve and soap injector kit, but if the inlet for the soap injector is made into part of the pump the pump would probably need to be replaced...

I would attempt to remove the problem parts and see if they could be replaced if not replace the pump. You can find your Husky model by searching it on our site to find the parts breakdown and parts list:
www.mastertoolrepair.com

Let me know what you find out and I'd be glad to help further if I can!

- MTR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds