Digital caliper

4 years 7 months ago #3245 by MTR-Admin
Digital caliper was created by MTR-Admin
That depends upon your level of precision needed and how often you intend to use it.
If I were a machinist, I would want to get a tried and true caliper. For my basic measuring needs which I may use it once per month, I only spent like $30 and mine has sufficed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: barnettnce

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #3254 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Digital caliper
This is where I bought mine about 25 years ago!.
www.mscdirect.com/browse/tn/Measuring-In...108101&sortby=rating

I sorted the link by rating for you.

6 months 3 days ago #3791 by jhonssmith
Replied by jhonssmith on topic Digital caliper
Certainly, your choice of caliper depends on your specific requirements and frequency of use. For a machinist or someone requiring high precision on a regular basis, investing in a tried and true caliper is essential. However, for basic measuring needs with infrequent use, a $30 caliper like the one I have has proven to be sufficient for my needs.

6 months 3 days ago #3792 by jhonssmith
Replied by jhonssmith on topic Digital caliper
Certainly, your choice of caliper depends on your specific requirements and frequency of use. For a machinist or someone requiring high precision on a regular basis, investing in a tried and true digitalcaliper is essential. However, for basic measuring needs with infrequent use, a $30 caliper like the one I have has proven to be sufficient for my needs. For more information visit hereĀ  digitalmarketingindubai.ae/e-commerce-solutions/

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds