Air Compressor Pressure switch fails to stop pumping.

6 years 1 month ago #2347 by Clueless in Illinois13L
Air Compressor Pressure switch fails to stop pumping. was created by Clueless in Illinois13L
I have a problem with a condor CW 212700SJ pressure switch. I was sent here by a supplier. Please read the email text from that conversation:

A customer, robert kendall, has a question about: 095-125 PSI Condor Pressure Switch - CW212700SJ.
Tech help

I purchased this unit for replacing a defective unit.
I have rewired and installed the newer unit.
The compressor works with the pressure switch in the Auto position. It charges the tank to 125 PSI but does not shut off. the compressor continues running but does not seem to charge the tank/reservoir any higher than 125 PSI.
I have to go to the pressure switch on the Off position to stop the compressor from running. If while the switch is in the Off position and air is drawn down, the pressure switch does not re-engage the compressor to start pumping.
How to get the pressure switch to shut off/quit when the tank/reservoir is at 125 PSI and start stop when in the auto position?

To view the product click on the link below or copy and paste the link into your web browser:
mastertoolrepair.com/095-125-psi-condor-...cw212700sj-p-15.html
Regards,
Master Tool Repair
mastertoolrepair.com/
My apologies, we are a parts distributor and don't have the tech info available to help out. We do have a repair forum on our website that you can post in that sends it directly to the email of a technician that can get back to you shortly. Here is the link to that:...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds