pressure switch

9 years 1 month ago #951 by LairdHW
pressure switch was created by LairdHW
HI. Part #CW211400AV has a blue plastic connector. A round plastic line needs to connect to it. How do I connect it? The old switch is connected to the line with what looks like a ferrule(?) Any help? Thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #952 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic pressure switch
Thanks for the post!

Can you upload a photo of the old switch? It'd be great to have the model# of your compressor too. Once I can see the wiring of the old switch I should be able to help you out.

Thanks!

- MTR

9 years 1 month ago #956 by LairdHW
Replied by LairdHW on topic pressure switch

Here are pics. I need the white connector tube to go into the blue recepticle. Thx

9 years 1 month ago #957 by MTR-Admin
Thanks for the photos, it certainly helps to see the setup.

This is pretty simple, the white fitting in the photo is the original Unloader Valve from the original switch, and you need to connect it to the new Unloader Valve on the new switch (the blue collar in the photos).

You need to remove the 1/4" black nylon tubing from the white Unloader Valve. All you need to do is press down on both sides of the brass collar (where the tube inserts into it) and this releases the tube...all you do is yank it out.

Both of these Unloader Valves are "quick-connect" fittings, so when you remove the Tube from the white valve, just press it in to the new Unloader Valve with some force; it will lock into place just like that.

Feel free to reply if you have any additional questions at all!

- MTR

9 years 1 month ago #958 by LairdHW
Replied by LairdHW on topic pressure switch
Thank you so much for your reply! I tried it and,of course, it worked. Thanks again. I thought it might be something like that.

9 years 1 month ago #959 by MTR-Admin
Glad to help and thank you for the feedback!

- MTR

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds