HUSKY 1512FWK

2 years 1 month ago #3624 by aligninc@juno.com
HUSKY 1512FWK was created by aligninc@juno.com
I have a Husky compressor H1512FWK ordered OL295 PistonCylKit. ORDER # 776568. 11Sept2021.  The piston is too big.  The  cylinder housing has has lot #013872 Mod # 9415713  Year 2007  The bearing fell apart.  The piston and bearing are smaller.  Would you have kit to FIT  the unit if not THE SEAL AND BEARING OR A PARTS BREAKDOWN.   I USE TO FIX POWER TOOLS AND AT THE TIME I TOLD THE CUSTOMER HE COULD BUY THE COMPRESSOR FROM HDEPOT FOR $150.  SO HE LEFT THE COMPRESSOR.  ORIGINALLY I WAS GOING TO USE THE TANK FOR A AIR TANK I'AM  JUST GETTING AROUND TO FIXING IT.  THE BEARING IS PRESSED INTO THE PISTON ROD.  THE INSIDE OF THE BEARING IS TILL ON THE MOTOR SHAFT.                                                            PLEASE ADVISE.               

RESPECTFULLY;

RICH KOWAY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds