Unknown Make and Model Air Compressor

5 years 1 week ago #2998 by dbrl
I have inherited a tank less gas powered air compressor with a Honda GX 240 engine and a Aluminum Inline Twin Cylinder air compressor pump. The model number is 040-0426RP. I need a to find a schematic on the airline delivery system and required parts. These were missing but engine runs fine and the compressor pump seems to be delivering a sufficient level of air pressure. Since it is a continuous run compressor I think that I would need to install an unloader valve and also a throttle control valve for the GX 240. Can any direct me to a good schematic and also the part numbers I would need to finish the system.

Thanks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 week ago #2999 by skatingtoolman
Replied by skatingtoolman on topic Unknown Make and Model Air Compressor
Are you saying it does not have a tank? Can you post a picture?

5 years 1 week ago #3000 by dbrl
Replied by dbrl on topic Unknown Make and Model Air Compressor
No... there is no tank. Just the engine and compressor. The unit is at my shop and I will take a picture tomorrow and post it. But it appears to be a truck mounted air compressor like Puma sells. It has an T fitting welded to the frame it sits upon and I think you attached an air line from there to the tank. I have seen several models while looking around for some type of schematic but I have noticed too many different types of unloader valves and two many types of throttle control valves to feel confident about selecting the correct components.

5 years 1 week ago #3001 by skatingtoolman
Jenny makes a number of Base mounted gas units that do not have a tank. The controls should be listed.

mastertoolrepair.com/

5 years 1 week ago #3002 by dbrl
Replied by dbrl on topic Unknown Make and Model Air Compressor
That is precisely what I have done. I found a truck mounted skid air compressor and copied the valve configuration.

5 years 1 week ago #3003 by skatingtoolman
Sounds like you have it figured out!

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds