Parts for dewalt d55167/d55168 pump assembly

5 years 1 month ago #2970 by jeffkellington
Parts for dewalt d55167/d55168 pump assembly was created by jeffkellington
Hey all, I'm looking for a part off of the pump assembly for a dewalt d55167 or d55168 pump assembly. The assembly part number is N041594SV. It's made by Devilbiss and they aren't able to supply individual parts because of their contract with DeWalt. The part I'm looking for is the plastic piece that mounts on the motor behind the fan and holds a bearing and the brush holders. I've attached a picture for reference. Just hoping someone might have saved one from a burnt out motor!

Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #2971 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Parts for dewalt d55167/d55168 pump assembly
Thanks for the post Jeff!

Unfortunately, DeWalt (Stanley Black & Decker) only sells the complete motor and pump assembly for this model, which is part# N041594SV and sells for a cool $550. So, replacing it is not a viable option at this point at that price range.

As for parts, I'm not sure what to recommend. Maybe a motor repair shop or electrical supply would have the part you're looking for. Or, if you call DeWalt, they may have spare parts in their warehouse that they could send you at a discounted price.

I'm sorry I can't be of much assistance with this particular issue, but thank you for posting. And, good luck!

- MTR
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeffkellington

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds