SPEEDAIRE 3Z323F Regulator Options?

6 years 2 months ago #2304 by rurnt
Greetings,

There was air escaping through the regulator no matter where I positioned the knob So, I unscrewed it and found a spring inside the regulator rusted and broke. I cannot find a replacement spring and the manifold assembly is NLA. The regulator components are also too rusty to repair.

I watched your "conversion" video and it seems to me that might work in my application. Can you recommend the necessary conversion parts?

Its a 3Z323F 1hp unit (100psi max work pressure), 115/230v, with a 2Z4499B 2 cyl. pump (max psi 150)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #2310 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic SPEEDAIRE 3Z323F Regulator Options?
Thanks for the post Rurnt,

Unfortunately we don't have a conversion kit for the Regulator for this particular model, as it's long discontinued. This Speedaire unit was manufactured by Campbell Hausfeld, so you may want to contact them directly at 800-543-6400 and as one of their service reps if they have a viable conversion kit that would work for this model.

The only recommendation I can make is to install a more conventional, universal Regulator like our REG0250M:
mastertoolrepair.com/regulator-14-mini-reg0250m-p-156.html

There would certainly be some modification when installing this type of Regulator on your unit, but it will work. The original Regulator/Manifold Assy is a very old configuration so any Regulator you will install will end up needing some modification.

- MTR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds