Eagle Compressor Model C5160V1 Pump: PT03A

6 years 4 months ago #2251 by Country Dude
Eagle Compressor Model C5160V1 Pump: PT03A was created by Country Dude
New to the forum. I searched for the above model and pump and found nothing so I thought I would post my issues and problem.

Don't know the history but took the three cylinder pump apart and all three connecting rods were broken and at the bottom of the oil pan or housing. I think I can salvage this but need information about parts. I believe the pistons, wrist pins and crankshaft will be ok. What I will need are new rings- three per piston; all three connecting rods.
Does anyone have specifications for the rings. It is a 65mm piston and the best measurement of the ring width is 4mm for the oil ring and about 2.4 mm for the compression rings. Can anyone confirm this.
Connecting rods--- does anyone have specifications for these. The wrist pin size looks like 14.5mm but getting a good dimension on the crank is difficult before clean up but looks like about or in the range of 26mm. Because the connecting rods are all broken getting the shortest distance between the wrist pin hole and crankshaft hole is near impossible but looks in the order of 90mm. Does anyone have detailed specs on the connecting rods.
What I plan on doing is finding some of these parts on the secondary market and rebuild the pump.
Thanks for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds