Napa/Briggs&Stratton updated

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #2161 by jacquesvan
Napa/Briggs&Stratton updated was created by jacquesvan
I just inherited a Napa/Briggs&Stratton I/C 5 HP wheelbarrow type air compressor. It was last used in 2004 and was then put in storage when the previous owner died. It turns freely and except for the dirt seems to be in good shape. I can not find any model or serial# on this unit. Anybody know where I could find some documentation on this thing?
Thank you.

Update
Well I found the model #. It was manufactured in 1988 and the model is 82-105-PGT. No luck so far with manuals. I added a picture of the sticker.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #2164 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Napa/Briggs&Stratton updated
Thanks for the post!

Well, I don't find any information on that particular model either, but I can tell you that this unit was almost certainly manufactured by Campbell Hausfeld. The pump on that unit is their old "VT" series in-line, twin-cylinder pump that was used on hundreds of units in many different brands.

Campbell has made private label units for many, many different brands over the years, including NAPA.

I would honestly call them at 800-543-6400 and I'm sure a service rep can help you out with this one. It's worth a shot, anyway. They should have a cross reference guide for this unit available.

- MTR
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacquesvan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds