Ram Air that needs Parts

6 years 8 months ago #2103 by Glen67
Ram Air that needs Parts was created by Glen67
Hello all,
I've got a Ram Air 77043 150 PSI air compressor that needs a new pressure switch. Since this company was bought out by Campbell Hausfeld, I can't find any parts. It's a great compressor. Any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #2104 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Ram Air that needs Parts
Thanks for the post Glen67!

It's not entirely necessary to have the information from the unit to find a replacement pressure switch for you. I can't find any information on this Ram Air model anyhow.

What I'd recommend is to click on the below link to view our pressure switches.
1. Find the brand that looks like your original if you can (helpful but not necessary).
2. Click on either single-port or 4-port switches.
3. Choose the PSI rating you need (cut on and cut off pressures).
4. Does your original switch have an Unloader (Bleeder) Valve? Most switches do.

mastertoolrepair.com/air-compressor-part...switches-c-25_2.html

I think it's possible to find you a good replacement switch if you know the above specifications.

- MTR

6 years 8 months ago #2105 by Glen67
Replied by Glen67 on topic Ram Air that needs Parts
Thanks. I'll look over them. I'm not sure about the cut on but the cut off is right before 150 PSI. It has a gauge connected to the pressure switch and a red pull button for the on off on the top of it. There is a bleeder valve under it as well.

6 years 8 months ago #2106 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Ram Air that needs Parts
Glad to help if I can.

It sounds like you're describing the DE-2396329 pressure switch, or similar model, which you can see by clicking on the below link:

mastertoolrepair.com/wuxihx-port-style-p...witches-p-10029.html

That switch has a cut-off PSI of 135, so you would need to manually adjust this switch to increase the cut-on PSI. This is all we have available but it does sound like this is the brand and type of pressure switch you have.

- MTR

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds