Kobalt 232177 reset switch

7 years 10 months ago #1729 by RayJohansson
Kobalt 232177 reset switch was created by RayJohansson
My compressor just stopped while I was using it. Everything I've read says to try the reset button. I'm looking at a picture my compressor and part numbers and there is NO reset switch. I may find something on YouTube and I'll check tonight. I'm on my lunch break at work so I thought I'd give it a shot and maybe I'd find some information on my compressor problem. It was nice to get at least part of the answer but it's frustrating when all the info you need can't be found.
Thanks in advance to anyone that may be able to help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #1732 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Kobalt 232177 reset switch
Thanks for the post Ray,

The only switches available from the manufacturer for this unit is going to be the #54 Pressure Switch and the #59 On/Off Switch.

You can view the full diagram and parts list for this air compressor by clicking on the below link:

www.mastertoolrepair.com/air-compressor-...-232177-p-16765.html

If the motor Rest Switch is going to be available, a representative at Coleman/Sanborn will be able to tell you. They manufactured this unit for Kobalt (Lowe's "house" brand).

You can reach Coleman/Sanborn directly at 888-895-4549.

There's a chance the problem could be the Pressure Switch, so you may want to check the wires going to it so confirm they're in good shape and not burnt/damaged.

I hope this helps.

- MTR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds