Husky H1503TP Air Pressure Knob Assembly .....

8 years 1 month ago #1497 by michaelpbreen
Husky H1503TP Air Pressure Knob Assembly ..... was created by michaelpbreen
Hello,

Getting ready to purchase the Adjustable Air Pressure Assembly (9051149) for the "Trim-Plus 3 Gallon Oil-Free Portable Compressor" from Husky. This is model H1503TP. The problem is the internal plastic piece (see photo) is broken, so air constantly flows out of assembly. The top of the plastic piece sheared off.

Two questions:

1. Is this part included in the Air Pressure Assembly (9051149)?
2. Is this part, or the internal assembly parts, available separately, or could just this part be taken from the new assembly and replaced into the existing assembly on the compressor?

I don't mind purchasing the entire assembly, but the fix would be significantly easier if I just needed to replace this piece instead of the entire air pressure assembly.

Thanks,

Mike
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #1499 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Husky H1503TP Air Pressure Knob Assembly .....
Thanks for the post Mike,

Yes, the diaphragm assy in your photos does come with the 9051149 Regulator Assy (which is the only way to purchase the Regulator components).

You can certainly replace the individual diaphragm assembly that comes in the new assembly, yes. It's not necessary to swap out the entire manifold and such, so if you can replace just the internal components then it's certainly possible.

Most likely it is the diaphragm causing air to leak out of the Regulator so I'd try this first; if it doesn't repair your problem then you can swap out the entire assembly.

- MTR
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaelpbreen

8 years 1 month ago #1510 by michaelpbreen
Replied by michaelpbreen on topic Husky H1503TP Air Pressure Knob Assembly .....
Thanks so much. That is the answer for which I was hoping. I tried the Krazy Glue approach again and waited 24 hours for maximum curing, but it did not hold. I will order the part and try and replace the internal components and see if that works.

Thanks.

Mike

8 years 1 month ago #1511 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Husky H1503TP Air Pressure Knob Assembly .....
Glad to help!

Let us know what you find when you replace the components.

- MTR

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds