Pressure regulator

9 years 9 months ago #608 by possum
Pressure regulator was created by possum
I have an AirStream model L210VKW compressor. 10 gal tank, 125 max pressure. Bought several years ago at a pawn shop so I don't have any parts manual or contact info for manufacturer (China).

The pressure regulator knob blew out of the pressure regulator body. Apparently the threads on the needle valve or the threads where the needle valve screws into inside stripped out.

In clicking around this site, I see several that look very similar. I assume this regulator wasn't built for this specific compressor and I assume there are probably several makes and models of compressors that use the same regulator. I'm going to attach a photo that shows the regulator as best I can. The base of the regulator is square with four small bolt holding it on, roughly 1 1/2" bolt pattern.

I'm not sure a generic pressure regulator as sold by MTR will work since the manifold that has the pressure gauge, regulator and outlet gauge is all one piece, not threaded together. Does anyone recognize this?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #610 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Pressure regulator
Thanks for the post!

You're right, this is a Chinese generic compressor and Regulator. Finding a Regulator that will fit will be a shot-in-the-dark, honestly; it's just a crap shoot as to whether anything will fit.

The Regulator that looks the MOST similar is the "9051131" part# used on the Husky units at this link:
www.mastertoolrepair.com/air-compressor-...-h1826f-p-20857.html

You can contact a Sales Person with us at 757-547-8665 if you'd like, they can assist you with this. Again, no idea if it'll actually fit, though.

The only other option would be to purchase a universal regulator and re-plumb everything...which is typically cost prohibitive.

- MTR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds