THANK YOU

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #562 by stunami
THANK YOU was created by stunami
I want to thank mtr for their expertise on repairing air compressors . my 1966 speedaire compressor is now as good as new. I did spend some cash but it was well worth it. the videos on parts and the explanations were a great help. in my case the compressor was purchased at a recycling station for 5$ no one wanted to mess with it I guess. the safety valve was before the non existant check valve , not at the pressure switch (there was no pressure switch when I purchased it ) the oil hadn't been changed in the pump . the old Westinghouse motor had no schematic for wiring it correctly. so a new motor a new pressure switch , a new check valve with the unloader line , a few other fittings for tank attachments and its as good as new ... if it wasn't for mtr I wouldn't even have know what any of these parts names were so AGAIN THANK YOU MTR ....

STUNAMI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #574 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic THANK YOU
This is what we like to hear. I'm VERY glad you were able to get the unit up and running and thank you for the positive feedback! We certainly appreciate it. This is why we have these Forums and do what we do. It's an old unit but it's a solid one, they're not made like that much anymore.

Cheers!

- MTR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds