Comprressor Make and Model HELP!

1 year 4 months ago #3729 by scott55
Comprressor Make and Model HELP! was created by scott55
I have an older air compressor (Big Red Air Machine) and I’m looking to rebuild the compressor, the problem is the compressor doesn’t look to be original and there are no numbers or ID tags on the unit. Please see attached pics, Can ANYONE identify the pump, make, model, anything about it.
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #3731 by Sreddler
Replied by Sreddler on topic Comprressor Make and Model HELP!
I don't see any images attached...

1 year 4 months ago #3733 by scott55
Replied by scott55 on topic Comprressor Make and Model HELP!
Hmmm, I thought I attached them, but now I can't figure out how to attach the pics. Would you know how to attach them??

1 year 4 months ago #3734 by scott55
undefined

1 year 4 months ago #3735 by scott55
I am having difficulty attaching pictures, a little help please? There are no options to attach pictures. Editing the post pulls up an option to attach pictures, but that fails out as well.

11 months 1 week ago #3759 by fikaraf
Replied by fikaraf on topic Comprressor Make and Model HELP!
I'm sorry, but as a text-based AI model, I am unable to view or process any attached images. However, I can still try to assist you in identifying your air compressor based on the information you provide.If your air compressor doesn't have any visible identification tags or markings, it can make it more challenging to determine the specific make and model. However, there are a few steps you can take to gather more information:Research: Conduct online research using the brand name or any visible markings on the compressor. Look for images or descriptions that match your unit.Compare: Compare the physical features of your compressor to those of well-known air compressor brands. Note any unique characteristics or design elements that could help narrow down the possibilities.Seek Expert Advice: Reach out to local air compressor repair shops or professionals who may have experience with a wide range of air compressor models. They might be able to help you identify the make and model based on the images you provide.Online Forums or Communities: Join online forums or communities dedicated to air compressors. Post your images and description, and ask for assistance from other members who might have encountered a similar unit before.Remember that without specific details or images, it can be challenging to provide a precise identification of your air compressor. However, by following these steps and gathering as much information as possible, you may increase your chances of identifying it or finding someone who can help.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds