CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS CAT-4620AC 4GAL 2HP Twn Compressor - Intermittent Odd Sound

2 years 7 months ago #3566 by SillySily
Compressor works like it should. However it make an interesting "buzzing" from time to time.

I am going to attach two videos.

The one on the "wood" is the one of how it sounds during normal operation.
The one on the "white" floor is where the noise occurs.

What are you thoughts as to cause?

Many Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #3567 by SillySily
Video with odd noise:

2 years 7 months ago #3568 by SillySily
Video operating normally.

2 years 7 months ago #3570 by mehmetkol
Hello. I just joined here, but when I see your question, I would like to contribute by mentioning some things.

Red: The red nozzle has a 0 degree spray, meaning the water comes out highly concentrated. Use it on surfaces such as concrete. The red nozzle can damage softer surfaces or peel off paint (even if you don’t want it to).
Yellow: The yellow, 15 degree nozzle produces a strong but moderately less concentrated spray. It<a class="gdbbx-bbcode-url" target="_blank" href=" powertools-en.com/air-compressor-reviews...mpressor-parts-2021/ " rel="nofollow">'s suitable for more surfaces and can be used to wash away stains, mildew and paint.
Green: The 25 degree green nozzle is commonly used for household cleaning tasks. Because the spray is wider than that of the red or yellow nozzle, it can quickly clean a larger surface.
White: The white nozzle’s spray spans 40 degrees, so water comes out at a lower pressure. This makes it a good choice when cleaning anything fragile, like windows.
Black: Use the black, 65 degree nozzle to spray detergent and soap onto a surface before switching to a different nozzle to clean.

2 years 7 months ago #3573 by mehmetkol

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds