Emglo LC compressor pump

5 years 4 months ago #2826 by Jetmedic
Emglo LC compressor pump was created by Jetmedic
I need to rebuild my LC compressor pump. My old connecting rods do not have bearings. The only new ones I see have a bearing. Will these rods work on my existing crankshaft? Also not sure of what valve rebuild kit to order, I see several for these 4 cyl pumps. Any help greatly appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #2827 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Emglo LC compressor pump
The rods below will work. They have been machined to work on old as well as new pumps.
mastertoolrepair.com/rod-connecting-wbea...-610-1411-p-385.html
Order this valve kit is your air compressor pump does not have head unloaders. This is meant for units that cut on and off once they pump up.
mastertoolrepair.com/dc-valve-kit-dvalvekit-p-2281.html
Or order this kit if your unit does have head unloaders and is a continuous run unit (does not cut on and off when pressure is reached)
mastertoolrepair.com/lu-lcu-pump-valve-k...alve-kit-p-2254.html

5 years 4 months ago #2828 by MTR-Admin
The rods below will work. They have been machined to work on old as well as new pumps.
Order this valve kit is your air compressor pump does not have head unloaders. This is meant for units that cut on and off once they pump up.
Or order this kit if your unit does have head unloaders and is a continuous run unit (does not cut on and off when pressure is reached)

5 years 4 months ago #2829 by MTR-Admin

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds