WL660001AJ C&H air compress.

5 years 5 months ago #2712 by Kellie
WL660001AJ C&H air compress. was created by Kellie
I plugged in the air compressor while in the "on" position. Boom plus green smoke. I replaced the hard to find hard to find fuse. I then plugged it back on. One impeller Blade came apart. I am sure that I need a new impeller, and I will order it from you. I looked all around the impel and housing and could not find any obstructions and the impeller was tight. I put in another fuse, and tried it again. The same this thing happed. And, now that bladed (same one) is completely gone.

What do I need to look for to get this fixed ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #2713 by skatingtoolman
Replied by skatingtoolman on topic WL660001AJ C&H air compress.
Item 12 on this page link below is the fan blade:
mastertoolrepair.com/portable-oilfree-ai...0001aj-p-746921.html

That is rather strange that plugging it in while it was in the 'On' position did this.
While the unit is turned off, make sure that the belt and connecting rod turn freely.

5 years 5 months ago #2714 by Kellie
Replied by Kellie on topic WL660001AJ C&H air compress.
Thanks for your response. No they did not turn freely. As a matter of fact, they would turn at all. It is a least 18 years old. Am I now is possession of Air Junk ?

5 years 5 months ago #2715 by skatingtoolman
Replied by skatingtoolman on topic WL660001AJ C&H air compress.
It could be. First you need to find out why (after you unplug it) it is not turning freely. There should be some resistance as it is compressing air, but you should be able to turn it.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds