Very Poor Service

1 month 1 week ago #3702 by dcdaniels
Very Poor Service was created by dcdaniels
Recently I bought a Stanley air compressor Model# FMFP02007. It was damaged in transit. The elbow that comes off the head was cracked and leaked badly to the point where all that went into the tank was 40 psi. I called the parts phone number and told them what had happened. He said I had to take pictures of the parts I needed. There's only one part coming off the head. So, it didn't take much to figure out what I needed for an elbow. Then I was to send all this info to customer service. All I could think about was the "We have the parts you need to get the job done". I was getting a little upset with all the B.S. My friend said let me call them. So next day he did. The person he talked to said I did not have to send any photos at all. He said most people buy this type of model and if something goes wrong, they are "throwaways" and I would have to find one  This is really poor advertisement for your company and I'm sure STANLEY wouldn't want their customers treated like this either! Looks like I have wasted my time and money on this product. I will definitely let people know about your service and make sure Stanley know their compressors are "throwaways".                                                                                                                                                                                                                      David C Daniels                                                                                                                                                                                                                        17 Backus Rd                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Star Lake NY   13690                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds