Air line lubricator not using any oil

2 years 7 months ago #3562 by steveonmars
Air line lubricator not using any oil was created by steveonmars
I have a Milton Air Filter, Regulator, and Lubricator System Air Filter, (EX45FRL40A-02P). The lubricator, (EX45L-02P), isn't using any oil at all. When I first bought it about a year ago it was using too much oil so I turned the dial down so it wasn't using as much oil. It isn't using any oil at all now. I've tried adjusting the dial and nothing happens. I've taken the bowl off and air is going through the hose and filter that goes into the bowl. I can't find anything plugged up. This is hooked to the air line going into a small punch press which is getting plenty of air and working fine, it's just not getting any oil. Does anyone know what might be plugged up or what might need to be adjusted?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #3582 by mehmetkol
Replied by mehmetkol on topic Air line lubricator not using any oil
Have you checked all the other components feeding it? I strongly recommend this. Because we need to have information about the gears of a system working with oil. I ' ll look to the plastic structure that frames it, you have to say... Good luck!

2 years 5 months ago #3603 by okmarts2
Replied by okmarts2 on topic Air line lubricator not using any oil
Okmarts provide many engineering parts. If you are interested in its websites, you can browse it.   Okmarts industrial online store provides various quality industrial products, servo amplifier, servo motor, servo driver, frequency converter, solenoid valve, overhaul kits, Thyristor. Autonics hollow shaft encoder E80H30-1024-6-L-5 Hollow shaft encoder is also known as hollow encoder. When installing this type of encoders, it is necessary to avoid rigid connection with the encoder. Please refer to the instructions for the size of the installation shaft. When installing, the encoder should be gently pushed into the quilted shaft. It is strictly forbidden to knock with a hammer, in order to avoid damaging the bearing and the encoder as whole. After a hollow encoder has been used for a long time, you should check whether the screws fixing the encoder are loose.

2 years 2 weeks ago #3635 by sambell3269
Replied by sambell3269 on topic Air line lubricator not using any oil
This is very useful information for me and I will apply it to the central coast structural site.

2 years 2 weeks ago #3636 by sambell3269
Replied by sambell3269 on topic Air line lubricator not using any oil
I am very excited. I applied your given technique at www.oprojectservices.com/central-coast/  and given extraordinary results. Thanks for it.

2 years 1 week ago #3637 by maxwarne1
Replied by maxwarne1 on topic Air line lubricator not using any oil
I am happy to know this information because I didn't know before it. Thanks

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds