need source for compressor connecting rod

8 years 2 months ago #1467 by tdyltc46
Hi Guys, I am new to the forum and am hoping that someone on here can help me locate a state side vendor for a replacement compressor connecting rod for a 6 gal. oil/electric portable Pro Force (probably mfg. by Campbell Hausfeld). The connecting rod I am looking for is a 20 X 12 mm with a center hole to center hole measurement of 85 mm and an overall length (including oil pick up of 5 3/16". I would prefer to find just the connecting rod and not a kit if at all possible. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #1468 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic need source for compressor connecting rod
Thank you for the post!

Do you have the model# of the air compressor? I'll need this to accurately quote you on the connecting rod. The model# should be alpha numeric, located on a decal on the tank somewhere (most likely).

As far as I know the Pro Force series is made by Coleman Powermate.

Does your compressor look like the unit on the page below? Click on the link to view the page:

www.powermate.com/air_compressors/produc...php?model=VNF1080620

This is a model VNF1080620.

- MTR

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1469 by tdyltc46
Replied by tdyltc46 on topic need source for compressor connecting rod
Thank you for your response, MTR. I have attached a couple of pictures of my compressor. As you can see, it is indeed a Proforce Powermate unit.The decal containing the model number has been damaged. It probably won't help, but the serial number is E32600141. The phone number for Powermate parts and technical service is 1-888-895-4549. I was going to call them to see if they could be of assistance. My unit is very similar to a slightly newer, although also discontinued unit, with the model number VPP0200604. Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments:

8 years 2 months ago #1470 by MTR-Admin
I believe I've found your compressor; it looks identical to the VP0200607 ProForce unit which you can find by clicking the below link:

www.mastertoolrepair.com/portable-oil-ba...200607-p-748944.html

The Connecting Rod is available separate; the part# is FC116091021 which is available at $15.22 + shipping. You can find it on the parts list, on the page above.

Let me know if you have any additional questions and I'll do my best to assist you further.

- MTR

8 years 2 months ago #1471 by tdyltc46
Replied by tdyltc46 on topic need source for compressor connecting rod
Thank you so much for the prompt reply, MTR. Given the the model number that you provided, I was able to decipher the model number of my compressor by reading the "shadow "numbers" left on the metal plate by the missing decal.The numbers were identical, except for the last number; which turned out to be a 4. I will click on the link that you provided and go from there. I suspect that the model ending in 7 is very similar to the model ending in 4, but I will research this and order the appropriate connecting rod. Thank you for your assistance and offer for additional help.

8 years 2 months ago #1472 by MTR-Admin
Glad to help, and I'm glad you confirmed your model number as well because the VPP0200604 is slightly different than the VPP0200607 which I sent you the link to.

I'm not 100% positive that the FC116091021 Connecting Rod will fit your model as I can't confirm the pumps are the same. The VPP0200604 breakdown doesn't list a separate breakdown for the pump components. You may be able to confirm this by contacting Coleman Powermate (ProForce) directly at 888-895-4549.

- MTR

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds