Pressure Washer Tech Tips

10 years 3 months ago #244 by MTR-Admin
Pressure Washer Tech Tips was created by MTR-Admin
Need help troubleshooting your Pressure Washer?

Click here to find helpful troubleshooting info for your Pressure Washer!

If you can't find the answers you need, post here! We'll find the answer for you!

- MTR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #429 by Kmilr
Replied by Kmilr on topic Pressure Washer Tech Tips
I have a Campbell Hausfield PW1345 electric pressure washer. It was working and then shut off. I turned the switch on and off but that didn't start it up. I have water pressure to the inlet hose and when I turn on the gun (without the compressor running) I have water spraying out. I couldn't get it to run by turning the switch off and on. I checked the power outlet and I had power. I unplugged the plug and plugged it back in. Still no results. I disconnected both inlet and outlet hoses, (about 5 minutes had elapsed since the compressor was running) and plugged the unit back in. I turned on the switch and the unit ran. I immediately turned it off, connected the inlet and outlet hoses, turned on the water pressure and then turned the unit back on. It worked for about 15 seconds and then shut off. I was unable to get it to power back up. Any ideas as to what to check? I've looked at your troubleshooting manuals and saw nothing there that would give me a clue.

Thanks for any help

9 years 11 months ago #430 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Pressure Washer Tech Tips
I've attached the trouble shooting manual for the PW Series Pressure Washers. There should be some helpful info in this .pdf which I've attached to this post.

Admittedly, I don't have much experience with this particular pressure washer, so this is the best place to start. I sounds like it could be the thermal overload switch on the motor, however.

If this doesn't help you may want to call a Campbell technical rep directly at 1-800-330-0712 for more detailed technical assistance.
- MTR
Attachments:

9 years 11 months ago #433 by Kmilr
Replied by Kmilr on topic Pressure Washer Tech Tips
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try the the two tips in the manual and follow your suggestion by calling the tech rep. Thanks again!

5 years 8 months ago #2457 by enason
Replied by enason on topic Pressure Washer Tech Tips
I have water spaying out of the injector all the time

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #2501 by jameswilli007
Replied by jameswilli007 on topic Pressure Washer Tech Tips
SUN JOE SPX3000 is one of the best pressure washers. Here are some best electric pressure washer reviews .

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds