Dayton-Speedair 2 Stage Air Compressor Pump

7 years 4 months ago #1989 by Alrayo
I bought a used 80 gallons (Husky) with a 7.5HP motor and Dayton-Speedair 2 Stage Air Compressor Pump, needs some work in the electric motor and maybe a service kit in the Air Compressor Pump, but I can not identify the Pump model number, the plate/tag attached to it, has been ruined, not sure if thus Air Pump, it's the compressor original one, seems different from models that I found mounted in these type of Husky compressors.

can someone help me to identify the pump model?

Thanks,
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #1990 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Dayton-Speedair 2 Stage Air Compressor Pump
Thanks for the post!

Well it's certainly not the original pump, as the TF2912 unit had a larger vertical twin-cylinder, two-stage pump which you can view here:

www.mastertoolrepair.com/stationary-two-...tf2912-p-759571.html

Dayton is a private label so I'm not positive who built the pump, but it was probably sold by Grainger as Dayton is one of their brands.

Many of the Dayton units/pumps were made by Campbell Hausfeld so you may want to contact a rep with Campbell. You can call their air compressor technical service department directly at 800-543-6400.

If Campbell can't assist you then I would contact Grainger as Dayton is their brand. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance but I hope this helps.
Good luck!

- MTR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds