Industrial Air Compressor

7 years 7 months ago #1827 by oliviagrey
Industrial Air Compressor was created by oliviagrey
Hello All,

I need to buy 15 hp Air Compressor for Industrial purpose , any one can prefer which brand should i prefer eaton or some thing else?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #1830 by MTR-Admin
Replied by MTR-Admin on topic Industrial Air Compressor
Thanks for the post!

There are many great industrial air compressor brands out there I could recommend, chief of which are the Quincy, Ingersol Rand, Jenny, Chicago Pneumatic and Curtis.

These are all typically 100% duty cycle industrial units with cast-iron reciprocating pumps, which is ideal.

I would stay away from aluminum pumps as they won't give you the quiet longevity you would need.

I hope this helps, feel free to reply if you have any additional questions.

- MTR

7 years 5 months ago #1942 by EthanWilliam
Replied by EthanWilliam on topic Industrial Air Compressor
There are some pretty good 15 HP compressors available in the market. Some of the most popular brands include Quincy, Chicago Pneumatic or CP, Ingersoll Rand and Atlas Copco. All the aforementioned brands can be trusted to get your job done. If you are looking for a 15 HP air compressor, check out the options at Compressor World (there are over a 100 to choose from!). There is a wide variety when it comes to brands and some decent deals. I say the best thing is the ability to compare the options available before you invest your money.

7 years 5 months ago #1949 by Randyb2004
Replied by Randyb2004 on topic Industrial Air Compressor
I have a 5hp Champion. Very good industrial compressor. Bought mine after a friends work place bought 2 15HP complete units for their shop. After over 10 years the only thing I had to do was replace the start switch in the motor.

Moderators: MTR-Admin
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds